Battle Plan Roll 6s

Saturday, December 10, 2011

EXORCIST UPDATE: Squad Sergeants

Hello fellow 40k enthusiasts and stalkers, Sensei Xeno here with another Exorcists update. Today I'll be talking about the Sergeant in my army (see awesome photo 1 and 2). In the fluff exorcists have a rank of marines that dedicate themselves to higher expertise and knowledge of fighting demons. These marines are known as Orisons. So, because of this I wanted to make them look different. I wanted to keep with the cloaks I had on the regular marines but I wanted to go a step further, so I chose the cloaks from the dark angels. After painstakingly taking off all the dark angel symbols, they were just what I was looking for.  I was very happy with the results. I was able to make a sergeant that had a different look but was keeping with the theme of the army. What do you think?
Exorcist Sergent 


No comments:

Post a Comment